The Management / Governing Body of TECNIC SPRAY 2000 S.L. (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sectorial legislation and its implementing regulations).
Data protection policy TECNIC SPRAY 2000 S.L. It is based on the principle of proactive liability, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework governing this Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent supervisory authorities.
In this sense, the data controller will be governed by the following principles which should serve as a guide and framework of reference for all his personnel in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both when determining the means of processing and at the time of processing itself, appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary guarantees into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only those personal data that are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the life cycle of the information: measures guaranteeing the protection of personal data will be applicable throughout the entire life cycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Minimisation of data: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are promptly deleted or rectified.
- Limitation of retention period: personal data will be kept in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the implementation of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the processing of such data. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
Data protection policy TECNIC SPRAY 2000 S.L. is communicated to all personnel of the controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of TECNIC SPRAY 2000 S.L.The data will be used, as often as deemed necessary, to comply, at all times, with the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.
Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In Europe and in Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information which are compulsory for our entity.
Therefore, it is very important for us that you understand perfectly what we are going to do with the personal data we ask you for.
Thus, we will be transparent and give you control of your data, with simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions after reading this information.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
WHO ARE WE?
- Our denomination: TECNIC SPRAY 2000 S.L.
- Our CIF / NIF: B62304175
- Our main activity: Adecuación, instalación y mantenimiento de maquinaria para procesos de pintado industriales
- Our address: C/ dels Remences 120, 1º 7ª Pol.Ind. Vallveric, CP 08304, Mataró (Barcelona)
- Our contact telephone number: 937567172
- Our contact email address: : email@example.com
- Our website: tecnicspray2000.com
- For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the following Trade Register / Public Register: Registro Mercantil Barcelona, Tomo 32720, Folio 0050, Hoja/dup. 214942 Sección G, Ins. 1.
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO USE YOUR DATA FOR?
In general, your personal data will be used in order to relate to you and to provide you with our services.
They can also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
WHY DO WE NEED TO USE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data are necessary for us to be able to relate to you and provide you with our services. In this respect, we will provide you with a number of boxes that will allow you to decide clearly and simply on the use of your personal information.
WHO WILL KNOW THE INFORMATION WE ASK FOR?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorised will be able to have knowledge of the information that we ask for.
Similarly, those entities that need to have access to your personal information in order for us to provide you with our services may be aware of it. For example, our bank will know your details if payment for our services is made by card or bank transfer.
Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law will be aware of your information. To give you an example, the Tax Law obliges you to provide the Tax Office with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
If we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, other than those mentioned above, we will ask for your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide on this matter.
HOW WILL WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We will protect your data with effective security measures depending on the risks involved in the use of your information.
To this end, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data are safe at all times.
WILL WE SEND YOUR DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
There are countries in the world that are safe for your data and others that are not so safe. For example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from the point of view of data protection.
In the event that, in order to provide the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as safe as Spain, we will always request your permission beforehand and will apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your personal information to another country.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data during our relationship and for as long as we are required by law. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will proceed to dispose of your data in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship has ended, if this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called "portability" and may be useful in certain situations.
To apply for any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, together with a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can identify you.
At our offices we have specific forms to apply for these rights and we offer you our help in filling them out.
To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AT A LATER DATE?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
Thus, for example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but no longer wish to receive advertising, you can let us know by filling out the form available at our offices.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR RIGHTS HAVE BEEN DISREGARDED, WHERE CAN YOU MAKE A COMPLAINT?
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through any of the following means:
- Web site: www.agpd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid
- By telephone: Tel. 901 100 099 or Tel. 91 266 35 17
Formular una reclamación en la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos no conlleva ningún coste y no es necesaria la asistencia de abogado ni procurador.
WILL WE CREATE PROFILES ABOUT YOU?
Our policy is not to profile the users of our services.
However, there may be situations where, for service delivery purposes, commercial or otherwise, we need to profile information about you. An example might be the use of your purchase or service history to provide you with products or services tailored to your tastes or needs.
In such a case, we will apply effective security measures to protect your information at all times from unauthorised persons seeking to use it for their own benefit.
WILL WE SEND YOUR DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
Our policy is not to use your data for any other purposes than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always ask your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide on this.